I've been avoiding posting since I didn't want to turn into a "mommy blogger" but since I don't blog about work, haven't done any exciting travel, and spend a fair bit of my free time preparing for baby...I think it's unavoidable. I think I have some China pictures I never posted from last fall...I need to get on that.
At my check-up today, the doctor confirmed what I had been pretty sure about for the past two weeks - baby was hanging out in any direction but down. During my appointment, the little one was transverse but after some acrobatics, I'm pretty sure there's a head right around my left ribcage. There's still plenty of time for the little one to go head down but please keep your fingers crossed. The doc is really hoping to help me avoid my second abdominal surgery in a nine month period.
Mark felt baby move weeks ago but only just saw the baby move ME. Hiccups kept my tummy popping up and down for a good five minutes and we were just transfixed, watching all those little bumps from our outside world.
Baby, we are so excited to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment